180 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life

180 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life

Today we come up with the very best attitube quotes for you Please read all those attitude quotes and share them with your friends.


The following Quotes about reading, some from celebrities and some anonymous, have been assembled from a selection found throughout the Internet.
 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life
Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.
-Victor Hugo

 In our ability to think about something differently lies the power to make it different.
-Marianne Williamson


 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life
You can't process me with a normal brain.
-Charlie Sheen

If I am to advance, the sooner I know it, the less uneasiness I shall have to go through.
-Thomas Jefferson

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
-William Shakespeare


I could not become anything; neither good nor bad; neither a scoundrel nor an honest man; neither a hero nor an insect. And now I am eking out my days in my corner, taunting myself with the bitter and entirely useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot seriously become anything, that only a fool can become something.
-Fyodor Dostoevsky

Just because you're a luxury brand doesn't mean you have to have an attitude.
-Angela Ahrendts

When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade.
-Dale Carnegie

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don't change it, you'll never go anywhere

I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.
-Henry Ford

It is odd but agitation or contest of any kind gives a rebound to my spirits and sets me up for a time.
-Lord Byron

If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control - myself.
-Stephen Covey

Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice
-Henry Ford

Most popular Hindi Fonts for use PicsArt, Pixellab and Calligraphy for Designing


The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
-Scott Hamilton

Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.
-Joe Brown

You can dramatize your ideas in business or in any other aspect of your life. Its easy
-Dale Carnegie

Take the stones people throw at you.And use them to build a monumnet
-Ratan Tata

I'm not happy on vacation. In those rare times when I have three hours with no work I have to do, I'm terribly uncomfortable.
-Scott Adams

Never attempt to reason with people who know they are right!
-Frank Herbert
 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life



Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
-Michael Jordon

If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing.

-Pele

You know it comes down to this - We can't change our circumstances but we can choose our attitude, we can't control others but we can control ourselves!

Enjoy the great times and make the bad times great. Your attitude determines everything

I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

-Michael Jackson

A person dishonored is worst than dead.

-Miguel De Cervantes

I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man.

-Charlie Sheen

Even as a little child, I've always had that comedian kind of attitude.

-Etta James

Life always has many things to bring you down. But, what can really bring you down is your attitude

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
-Jim Morrison
 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life


I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.

-Lewis Caroll

In order to be responsible, you need some discipline in your life. For a while I lost mine.

-Donatella Versace

It isnt what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about

-Dale Carnegie

Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything

With a new attitude everything can change, make it how you want it to be, staying mad?, why do thatGive yourself a break, laugh about it & you'll see that life what you make it.

Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.

-Bill Meyer

If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.

-Vince Lombardi

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.

-Che Guevara

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.

-Julius Caesar

It is your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

-Ralph Marston

MAINTAINING the right attitude is easier than REGAINING the right attitude

The earth is enjoyed by heroes-this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say, I have no fear

-Swami Vivekananda

I am nothing but I must be everything.

-Karl Marx


If you can't change your fate, change your attitude

You don't have to have an attitude if you're famous.

-Adriana Lima

People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.

-Paulo Coelho

If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.

-Billy Graham
 Most popular Attitude Quotes for changing you Life



Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.

-Shawn Ashmore

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.

-Annie Gottlier

Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

-Michael Jordon

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude

I am not the most courageous guy in the world outside of the court.

-Rafael Nadal

I must confess that my imagination refuses to see any sort of submarine doing anything but suffocating its crew and floundering at sea.

-H G Wells

When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order.

-Meister Eckhart

Arrogance is in everything I do. It is in my gestures, the harshness of my voice, in the glow of my gaze, in my sinewy, tormented face.

-Coco Chanel

The only thing in life that you have absolute control over is your attitude

Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!

-Donna Karan


You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances

I still don't have all the answers. I'm more interested in what I can do next than what I did last.

-Charlie Sheen

To put everything in balance is good, to put everything in harmony is better.

-Victor Hugo

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.

The purpose of coming into the world is to accomplish one's duty.

-Sakamoto Ryoma

Those who create are rare; those who cannot are numerous. Therefore, the latter are stronger.

-Coco Chanel



I like people who shake other people up and make them feel uncomfortable.

-Jim Morrison

Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.

-Goethe

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.

-Jim Rohn

Look, demanding somebody do anything in this day and age is not going to fly.

-John Mayer

Giving up was never an option

-Lance Armstrong

While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done.

-Hellen Keller

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.

-John N. Mitchell

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them.

-Rabindranath Tagore

Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations

Go to the people. Live with them. Learn from them. Love them. Start

-Laozi

A man searching for paradise lost can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world.

-Jim Morrison

I think everybody's nuts.

-Johny Depp

The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.

-Dale Carnegie

I'm forbidden fruit. Once you go to certain households, mommy doesn't want you to see that dirty man who sticks his tongue out and spits out blood and all that stuff.

-Gene Simmons

Self-control means wanting to be effective at some random point in the infinite radiations of my spiritual existence.

-Franz Kafka

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation

If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door- or i'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.

-Rabindranath Tagore

I don't want expensive gifts; I don't want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.

-Princess Diana

Let whoever can do so deceive me, he will never bring it about that I am nothing, so long as I continue to think I am something.

-Rene Descartes



With few words I shall make thee understand my soul.

-Michelangelo

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens

If you focus your awareness only upon your own rightness, then you invite the forces of opposition to overwhelm you.

-Frank Herbert

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.

-Goethe

We crave for new sensations but soon become indifferent to them. The wonders of yesterday are today common occurrences

-Nikola Tesla

Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.

-W C Fields

I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity.

-Cicero


Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.

-Pat Riley

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.-Hans SelyeTo begin, begin.

-William Wordsworth


Success is 99% attitude and 1% aptitude

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

-Ronald Reagan

How do you fight an invisible opponent like suspicion?

-Lance Armstrong



Anyone who cannot come to terms with his life while he is alive needs one hand to ward off a little his despair over his fate. but with his other hand he can note down what he sees among the ruins.

-Franz Kafka




A clear conscience is the softest pillow in the world.

-Narayan Murthy

One must marry one's feelings to one's beliefs and ideas. That is probably the only way to achieve a measure of harmony in one's life.

-Napoleon Hill

What distinguishes the majority of men from the few is their inability to act according to their beliefs.

-John Stuart Mill

I don't wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.

-Gene Simmons

When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude.

-Richard Pryor

We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.

-Elbert Hubbard

The men who really believe in themselves are all in lunatic asylums.

-Gilbert Chesterton

The ninety and nine are with dreams, content, but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true.

-Edgar Allan Poe

I don't work at being ordinary.

-Paul McCartney

My attitude is, if someone's going to criticize me, tell me to my face.

-Simon Cowell

Association with human beings lures one into self-observation.

-Franz Kafka

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.

-Patricia Neal

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

I like who I am now. Other people may not. I'm comfortable. I feel freer now. I don't want growing older to matter to me.

-Meryl Streep

I love things that age well - things that don't date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best.

-Giorgio Armani

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it

If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up.

-Abhraham H Maslow

Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman not the attitude of the prospect.

-W. Clement Stone

Anyone can be a Superman, but nobody can be Jackie Chan.

-Jackie Chan

I know what I can do so it doesn't bother me what other people think or their opinion on the situation.

-Usain Bolt

I believe greatness is an evolutionary process that changes and evolves era to era.

-Michael Jordon


Change your thoughts and you change your world.

-Norman Vincent Peale

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

-Michael Jordon

I do not seek. I find.

-Pablo Picasso

We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances.

-Issac Newton

Bad attitudes will ruin your team.

-Terry Bradshaw

I think it's pathetic that women and men treat each other worse than we treat our pets. It's love or hate.

-Gene Simmons

You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.

-Audrey Hepburn


It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible

-Dalai Lama


I know what to do and I go and execute.

-Usain Bolt

Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one's assumptions

Accomplish but do not boast, accomplish without show, accomplish without arrogance, accomplish without grabbing, accomplish without forcing.

-Laozi

Mental attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching.

-Ferguson Jenkins

An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.

-Brian Tracy

Negative attitude is nine times more powerful than positive attitude.

-Bikram Choudhury

Here's the good news. If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it. I'm not dangerous insane.

-Charlie Sheen

Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.

-Marie Curie

You must always be positive! And always smile! A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but being positive will affect many people to make it worth the effort.

-Daniel Carver

I have in sincerity pledged myself to your service, as so many of you are pledged to mine. Throughout all my life and with all my heart I shall strive to be worthy of your trust.

-Queen Elizabeth 2

When in doubt, disclose.

-Narayan Murthy

Whenever I'm having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home.

-Michael Clarke Duncan

Dont give a child a fish but show him how to fish

-Mao Zedong


A First Sign of the Beginning of Understanding is the Wish to Die.

-Franz Kafka


Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless

-Thomas Edison

Our attitude is our personal boomerang to the world — Whatever we throw out will come back.

-Lee J. Colan

When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestones.

-Sachin Tendulkar

Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

-Jules Renard

To go wrong in one's own way is better then to go right in someone else's.

-Fyodor Dostoevsky

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.

-Hellen Keller

Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us

If you show yourself, you will not be seen. If you affirm yourself, you will not shine. If you boast, you will have no merit. If you promote yourself, you will have no success.

-Laozi

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.

-Stephen Covey

The only disability in life is a bad attitude

I am a lone monk walking the world with a leaky umbrella.

-Mao Zedong

Live and think like a poor man and you'll always be OK.

-Gene Simmons

People have come to the conclusion that body means pain. And yet, just the right food, practices and a little change in attitude, and this body becomes a miracle.

-Sadhguru

We pretend to be strong because we are weak.

-Paulo Coelho

It's foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know.

-Masashi Kishimoto

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?

-Dennis and Wendy Mannering

I have never been a superstar and never believed in it.

-Amitabh Bachchan

I don't think about records.

-Usain Bolt

I am who I am and I say what I think. I'm not putting a face on for the record.

-Eminem

Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you.

I only make mistakes, which I can afford, where I can lift to begin again.

-Rakesh Jhunjhunwala


He who struggles is better than he who never attempts.

-Swami Vivekananda

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

-William Shakespeare

When I got depressed, I watched Bruce Lee movies. I learned everything from Bruce Lee.

-Jackie Chan

By letting go it all gets done.

-Laozi

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

-J K Rowling

I don't always want my opinion known. What little privacy I have left I'd like to maintain.

-Calvin Klein

I only want my work to make people happy.

-Jackie Chan

There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.

-William J. Bennett

Aspire, but never envy.

-Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.

-Swami Vivekananda

I would like to be remembered as someone who did the best she could with the talent she had.

-J K Rowling

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

-Rabindranath Tagore

The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.

-Marcus Aurelius

Post a Comment

0 Comments